WE CAN ABSOLUTELY HELP MAKE THIS TOUGH TASK FAR LESS STRESSFUL!!!
Be aware that no one should ever tell you that being an executor or personal representative can truly be stress-free because decisions will indeed have to be made. As an experienced Real Estate Professional, we will make sure that you are always well-informed in regard to these decisions – especially as they pertain to real estate. We will also help you with some of the difficult conversations you may have to have with family members and other heirs. If you haven’t yet secured the services of a competent probate attorney, we can help you choose one whose good work we know and are comfortable recommending. We’ll help you at every step along the way and do everything possible to steer you clear of the minefields. Of course, you’ll still have to make some interesting choices, but having us as an advisor by your side makes the task significantly less lonely.
Best possible outcome for our family!
Settling Dad’s Estate with Care
A Person You Can Trust
Our family was fortunate to work with Quincy Virgilio and his entire team. They are professional, knowledgeable and patient with their clients. He was respectful of our wishes and very thoughtful. His experience with probate property won us over. We highly recommend Quincy Virgilio, a person you can trust with your real estate needs. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
I decided to use Quincy and his team because he initially said “We Do It All”. We sold my father’s house in about a month for a Very good price with a minimum of fuss. Katrice was instrumental in preparing the paperwork and for helping clean out and store items, get rid of junk, donate carousels of my father’s bird slides taken over 20 years on safari to Audubon, etc. Quincy is amiable, approachable, and driven to do the best for his customers. I give him my highest recommendation. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Kind and Patient
Quincy assisted us in selling my 90-year old Mother’s home in Santa Clara that she had lived in 64 years. He was kind and patient with my Mother throughout the process. He guided us through the steps to prepare her home to sell (estate sale, painting, cleaning, etc.). And we had a fantastic outcome – with a an offer immediately after the first open house. Highly recommend Quincy and his team. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Attentive Every Step of the Way
The best decision you can make today is to hire Quincy Virgilio and his team! From the start Quincy was attentive to my needs and goals and responsive with action to prepare and list my trust’s homes. He kept me informed through every step of the process and administered the latest technology (e.g., Docusign). Quincy sold two of my homes in less than three months. I appreciated his “can do” attitude. If I had another home to sell, I’d hire Quincy, hands down!
Very Happy With The Team
We had been referred to the Quincy Virgilio Real Estate Team and very glad we chose them… They helped us with all the preparation and supported all our needs during the sales. Everything was as promised and the sale went very smoothly…… You will be very happy with the team and I am sure you will be very happy with the results! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Two homes sold in three months!
The best decision you can make today is to hire Quincy Virgilio and his team! From the start Quincy was attentive to my needs and goals and responsive with action to prepare and list my trust’s homes. He kept me informed through every step of the process and administered the latest technology (e.g., Docusign). Quincy sold two of my homes in less than three months. I appreciated his “can do” attitude. If I had another home to sell, I’d hire Quincy, hands down! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Probate Real Estate Services
My team and I specialize in Probate Real Estate Sales and assisting the Executor and Heirs with preparing and selling the home. When you list your home with us, we take care of absolutely everything, so you don’t have to. It is a “done for you” experience which is second to none. Using our exclusive Concierge Real Estate Services, selling your inherited home has never been easier.
Here’s how it works: We bring in an entire team. Working with the best stagers, inspectors, contractors and landscapers. We determine and review what needs to be done. You’ll receive a detailed list of recommendations. You pick what you want to have done, and we make sure it happens.
Probate Services Offered:
- You’ll be assigned a Team Project ManagerAssignment of team project manager to oversee all aspects and provide progress reports throughout the entire process.
- Home InspectionsComplete home inspections are done: Home, Pest, Roof, Pool, Septic and Foundation when needed.
- Landscape & Yard Clean-upYard clean-up and landscaping to be done to give the home curb-appeal and make it look more presentable to potential buyers.
- Professional HousekeepingWe bring in our team of professionals to deep clean the home. Cleaning of carpets, hardwood floors, windows and the entire home top to bottom. Includes high pressure washing the exterior as needed.
- 2 Months free rental of on site POD storagePod rental for 2 months with local pick-up & delivery provide by our team to help with moving items that family members may wish to keep.
- Organize Moving & Packing CompanyWe will facilitate and set up to have items packed and organize a move to another location if needed.
- Donation and Haul Away ServiceDonation & hauling away of unwanted items. We pack up the items that don't sell or that just need to be donated. Donation receipts are provided for tax purposes if needed.
- Estate Liquidation SalesOur estate liquidators will come in and asses items in the home and prepare for and execute an onsite estate sale.
- Repairs for Painting, Flooring & Plumbing * After we review the inspection reports we will recommend repairs that need to be done, especially if they will bring value and a higher price to the home. *(not included in our fee)
- Staging by Interior Designer & Certified StagerStaging consultations with our interior designers and stagers - we also offer virtual staging for homes that need that as well.
- Social Media Marketing CampaignSocial media marketing campaign using our Coldwell Banker networks to maximize exposure of the property.
- Professional Photos, Virtual Staging, Video & Drone Flyover VideoProfessional photography, virtual staging & drone flyover videos for marketing materials and media.
- Click here for virtual staging
- Click here for before & after photo example
- Communicate with you throughout the entire process
- Most Importantly - We Take Care Of Everything!
Real Estate & Asset Buyout Analysis
- Comparative Market ReportsComparative market analysis is done on the property to provide all parties with information on what the home is likely to sell for.
- Asset Protection
- Investment Planning
- Retirement Income Planning
- Tax Diversification Strategies
- Estate Protection
- Evaluation of Financing Buyout Options
and Ability to Finance
- Conventional Financing Options
- HELOC Options
- Reverse Mortgage
WHAT IF YOU ARE THE ATTORNEY?
We work especially well in these situations. Typically the attorney of record has one of two roles. They are either appointed to the task by the court or selected by the family or executor / personal advisor. If you’ve been court-appointed, then your role is usually focused strictly on the legal issues regarding any transactions and dispersal of assets. However, if you are retained by the family or the executor / personal representative, your role usually extends to include a more advisory capacity as well. In either case, we will at all times keep you well-informed about any aspect of the process in which we are involved – especially when it comes to fielding offers on the real estate.
In some cases, the family or executor / personal advisor will want ALL aspects of the probate to be handled completely by the attorney. In these cases, we’ll work with you as “the client” regarding the real estate, just as we would with the executor / personal advisor.
Call us today: 408-445-5511
There are many emotions that you will be dealing with during this difficult time, here are just a few of the more immediate items that you'll want to take care of early on. 1. If the decedent (deceased person) has a Will you'll want to record a copy with the County in...
Executor, Personal Representatives, or Trustees
Handling Inherited Property Is ALWAYS Challenging!
Whether you are a newly appointed executor or personal representative or an attorney that has been retained by the estate or appointed by the court, it’s an absolute certainty that there will be difficult moments ahead.
First, there are usually the obvious emotional aspects of the situation. Often, the person chosen as the executor or personal representative to deal with the deceased person’s probate issues is also someone who is still grieving over the loss of that loved one or friend. Then, that same person is faced with the added challenge of having to make many decisions in areas in which they have no previous experience.
These decisions must also be made with the added pressure of knowing that whatever the results of these decisions are, they will likely be very closely scrutinized and (all too frequently) second-guessed by family and/or friends. Couple this with the legitimate concern that everything must be handled “legally and properly” as well as all the horror stories about probates that have gone badly and the pressure and stress really begins to multiply.
Even if there is no real estate in the matters to be disposed of by the personal representative or executor, this is a big undertaking and when Real Estate is involved, the load is compounded.
Do you need to maximize the selling price to provide the greatest cash benefit to the heirs / stakeholders?
When maximum revenue is the focus, we’ll make certain the property is not only listed properly but marketed aggressively and intelligently to assure maximum exposure. We’ll make sure you know exactly what the property is worth if you are willing to wait for the right buyer and we’ll help you determine any possible repairs (if any) that might add more to the final selling price than their cost – in other words, the greatest bang for the buck. Be aware that all too often, ill-informed sellers spend far too much on repairs that do not even cover their cost in the final sale price. This is where our experience, preparation, and savvy marketing skills come into play.
Do you need to dispose of the property as quickly as possible?
If so, we can provide immediate cash buyers from our list of qualified investors. Often, this is vital to allow a surviving spouse to move into a more suitable location, handle medical or other bills or simply get asset funds into the hands of the heirs quickly. Our investors can often make offers within 24 hours on almost any property and can close really quickly. Sometimes, funds can even be advanced prior to closing. Of course, timelines are frequently subject to the courts and filing timelines which are beyond our control, but our efforts minimize these delays whenever possible.
UNDERSTANDING PROBATE GUIDE - FAQ
Need help understanding probate? Start by downloading our FREE GUIDE and FAQ for comprehending the most challenging questions regarding probate in 2021.
Subscribe below to access this valuable free resource.
We have focused our efforts on working in this unique area of Real Estate because we feel it allows us to not only perform a much-needed service to people in times of great stress, but also because it is a place where we can differentiate our level of expertise from others who are not as focused in this niche.
We’ve taken the time and made the investment to properly prepare to assist you. We are ready to start working with you today and ease any unnecessary burdens quickly.
Need help fast?
Call us today: 408-445-5511