You may have been considering selling your home for a while. Who knew that a pandemic would create such a hot real estate market so could now be the perfect time? Northern California’s prime selling season is right around the corner, March Madness is over so there are no excuses for procrastination; get off the couch and investigate your options.
For those of you who have bought and sold homes before, you know that it can be like stepping through a mine field; what improvements are needed to maximize the value of your home, is the return you will receive on the sale price worth spending money on those improvements, and if so, do you have access to good craftsmen who can do the work right now? I always hear of people who miss the Spring real estate buying season because they have thought they could do this on their own.
So, now that you’ve made the decision to sell, step 1 is to invest a little time researching who the award-winning real estate agents are in your area. I have put together a seasoned team to guide you through the process from start to finish who pride themselves in getting homes ready for sale and on the market in as short a time as possible with the maximum return all included in our fee.
Let us help you avoid the mine field and don’t miss out on this hot market.
- Services we provide include the followings:
- Assignment of a Team Project Manager
- Social Media Marketing Campaign
- Professional Photos, Virtual Staging, Video and Drone flyover videos
- Staging by Interior Designer
- 2 Months free rental of on site POD storage
- Property Inspections
- Organization of repairs as needed
- Estate Liquidation Sales
- Professional Housekeeping & Yard clean up
- Organize Moving & Packing Company
- Donation and Haul Away Service
- Communicate with you throughout the entire process
Most Importantly – We Take Care Of Everything!